EA Sports introduced a squad-building challenge (SBC) to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team on Wednesday, June 30 that will reward players who complete it with a Team of the Season (TOTS) card that’s rated between 85 and 90.
This SBC will be live for a whole month and it’s repeatable, meaning that you can complete it as many times as you want. Your reward, however, will always be an untradeable item, which you can’t sell in the FUT market for profit. The best cards you can pack are the 90-rated Nordi Mukiele from RB Leipzig, 90-rated Leon Bailey from Bayer Leverkusen, 90-rated Tanguy Ndombele from Tottenham Hotspur, and 90-rated Maxence Lacroix from Wolfsburg.
This SBC costs around 30,000 FUT coins on all platforms, if you need to buy all the cards. If you’re interested in completing this SBC, you’ll have to turn in an 82-rated squad with a minimum of 50 chemistry.
Here’s the cheapest solution to complete the 85-90 TOTS Upgrade SBC right now, according to FUTBIN, a website that specializes in FIFA content:
- GK: Odisseas Vlachodimos 81-rated (Benfica)
- LB: Marcel Halstenberg 82-rated (RB Leipzig)
- CB: Éverton 81-rated (Benfica)
- CB: Jordi Masip 81-rated (Real Valladolid)
- RB: Jonathan Vieira 81-rated (Beijing Guoan)
- CM: Kevin Trapp 83-rated (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- CM: Anderson Talisca 82-rated (Guangzhou Evergrande)
- CM: Oscar Emboaba 83-rated (Shanghai SIPG)
- LW: Yannick Carrasco 82-rated (Atlético Madrid)
- RW: Franck Ribéry 81-rated (Fiorentina)
- ST: Moussa Dembélé 81-rated (Atlético Madrid)