EA added a squad-building challenge (SBC) to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team on Wednesday, June 30 that will reward players who complete it with a Team of the Week (TOTW) player that’s 81-rated or higher.
The 81+ TOTW Upgrade SBC will be live for 30 days and it’s a repeatable one. You can complete it as many times as you want, but your reward will always be untradeable. You can pack players from TOTW 15 to 35, which includes some gems such as 92-rated Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain (TOTW 18), 95-rated Cristiano Ronaldo from Piemonte Calcio (TOTW 22), and 92-rated Sadio Mané from Liverpool (TOTW 35).
It’s more likely, however, that you’ll pack a player who isn’t good enough at this stage in the game, given that it includes several cards. The 81+ TOTW Upgrade SBC costs around 30,000 FUT coins on any platform if you buy all the players required. You must turn in one 82-rated team with 50 chemistry minimum to complete the SBC.
Here’s the cheapest solution for the 81+ TOTW Upgrade SBC right now according to FUTBIN, a website that specializes in FIFA content.
- GK: Łukasz Fabiański 81-rated (West Ham United)
- LB: Odisseas Vlachodimos 81-rated (Benfica)
- CB: Martin Dubravka 83-rated (Newcastle United)
- CB: Jiří Pavlenka 82-rated (Werder Bremen)
- RB: Mário Fernandes 82-rated (CSKA Moscow)
- CDM: Marek Hamšík 81-rated (IFK Göteborg)
- CDM: Steven Berghuis 81-rated (Feyenoord)
- CAM: Anthony Lopes 83-rated (Lyon)
- CAM: Quincy Promes 82-rated (Spartak Moscow)
- ST: Josef Martínez 81-rated (Atlanta United)
- ST: Sébastien Haller 81-rated (Ajax)